1. The administrator of personal data in relation to information provided by Users when using the Website.
2. The Seller shall process personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means for purposes related to the Provision of Services.
3. The Seller shall process personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on Electronic Services also for purposes related to direct marketing of own products and services, as well as for market research purposes and for purposes related to sending commercial information by electronic means from the Seller - provided that appropriate consents are given.
4. The user impresses the consent hereby and by submitting declarations of consent to the processing of data to the extent specified in paragraph 2 and in paragraph 3, which follows by clicking the "Accept" button.
5. The scope of data processed includes, in particular, the following personal data of the User: name and surname, company name in the case of natural persons running a business and for billing purposes, accounting number - Tax Identification Number, address, including e-mail address, telephone number.
6. The seller is entitled to process also other than those indicated above in paragraph 3 personal data of Users, if they are necessary to perform the order. In this case, these data will each time be clearly marked as data necessary to perform the contract.
7. The User impresses his consent and makes his e-mail available here and by submitting a statement of consent by clicking the "Accept" button also for use by the Seller for Seller's marketing purposes, consisting primarily in sending to the Users commercial information about the Seller's products and services.
8. If the Website were to be used in a manner that is contrary to the law, the Seller has the right to process User's personal data to the extent necessary to establish his liability. The Seller will notify the User of illegal activities with a request to immediately stop them and to process personal data for the above purpose.
9. Personal data collected by the Seller may also be made available:
a) appropriate state authorities at their request on the basis of relevant legal provisions,
b) other persons and entities - in cases provided for by law.
10. The Seller provides appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data provided by Users, in particular preventing third parties from accessing them or processing them in violation of the law, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.
11. The User has the right to:
a) access to your personal data, the right to complete, correct and update the content of the data through communication with the Seller;
b) demand temporary or permanent suspension of personal data processing or deletion thereof, if it turned out to be incomplete, out of date, untrue or collected in violation of the law, for this purpose a letter should be sent by registered mail to the address of the Seller;
c) object to the processing of their personal data - in cases provided by law - and the right to demand their removal, when they become unnecessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, for this purpose a letter should be sent, by registered mail, to the address of the Seller's office
d) After the end of using the Website by the User, the Seller will not process personal data listed in paragraph 6, with the exception of those data which are: allowed for processing under the law or contract, necessary to explain the circumstances of unauthorized use of services. In such a case, the Seller shall delete all signs identifying the User and ending the telecommunications network and the IT system used by the User, unless the User agrees not to remove these markings.
e) The data referred to in paragraph 8 will be processed only to the extent necessary to complete the order and after its completion will be immediately removed by the Seller.