Important: the booking is available until 27th December 2019
Which dates are available?
You can book the trip on one of the below dates:
- 18th January 2020
- 19th January 2020
- 25th January 2020
- 26th January 2020
You can select the day and register in the form below.
At what time do the trips start?
We will notify those who registered for the trip about the exact time of departure by email, on 28th December 2019.
What's included in the price?
The total amount of 37 EUR per person includes:
- Entrance to the Auschwitz Memorial Area
- English speaking tour leader
- English speaking tour guide
- Transport with a comfortable coach or a minibus
- Hotel pick-up
VIP and VIP+ options
Besides the shared tour, it is possible to book private tours with upgraded features.
The VIP option is suitable for 2-5 people and includes:
- transport with Mercedes V Class or equal
- private driver
- private English speaking guide
- hotel pick-up
Price: 550 EUR per tour
The VIP+ option is suitable for 1-2 people and includes:
- transport with a luxury car - Mercedes S Class or equal
- private English speaking driver
- private guide in chosen language
- hotel pick-up
- flexible schedule
Price: 600 EUR per tour
To book the VIP and VIP+ options, kindly contact Ms. Sandra Romanowicz, our Reservations Manager, who will personally take care of your request.
tel: +48 506 057 208
Who else will participate in the trip?
The trips are organised exclusively for IDEXX employees. You will be accompanied by your colleagues only.
- the tours take 6 hrs
- the transfer to and from Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial takes approx. 3 hrs
- the tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial takes approx. 3 hrs
- the tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial consists of 2 parts:
- the first one is Auschwitz I (The Motherhood Camp); this part takes ca. 1 h 50 min and is held partially indoors, and partially outdoors;
- the second part is Auschwitz II - Birkenau and it's held only outdoors; it takes ca. 1 h
- there will be three 10 min breaks: after the transfer and between the two parts of the visit
- before entering the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial area, a security control (similar to the ones at the airports) takes place
- maximum size of the luggage allowed to carry around the area is 30x20x10 cm.
- it is not allowed to eat as well as cary any food or snacks with you; if your health condition requires you to eat or carry food at certain times, kindly inform your tour leader in private - the person will set up everything with the security.
- it is also not allowed to carry any open cups with you; all drinks have to be stored in bottles
- it's not allowed to smoke, including - e-cigarettes
There are strict rules on taking pictures at the area of the Memorial
- no selfies
- no video recording
- no group photos
- no pictures of other groups
- no pictures of security guards or guides
- no flash inside of the buildings
- there are 2 places where it is not allowed to take ANY pictures; the group will be notified about them by the tour guide
General inquiries & customer support
- email: email@example.com
- tel: +48 506 057 208